Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Sauna...


I sat watching the droplets of sweat roll down between my breast and gather in my belly button my legs were spread, making my pussy hot and moist from the steam. Breathing in and out I watched my nipples grow harder so I began rolling them around in the palms of my hands, my areola began to tighten, making my nipples hard and pert. I ran my fingers so lightly down my stomach it caused me to quiver. Lifting my leg, I began slithering my fingers up and down my inner thigh, just slightly touching my pussy lip with my thumb. I took my breast into my hand, flicking the nipple with my thumb, my pussy was beginning to ooze sweet juice now, so wet and hot.

She walked in, looked at me and sat opposite me on the bench, facing me. She smiled, watching me intently but never said a word. Somehow, this turned me on even more. She took her towel off and i gazed at her beautiful pink areola, her breast firmly stood proud and full, her nipples alert and ready to be suckled. Where as I am a bit pale, she is dark skinned, with very long, dark brown hair. She looked young, certainly she had never had a baby with those pink areola. Her legs were long and taunt, connected to what must be the roundest, firmest little ass I have ever seen. She had full lips, the kind that makes you want to suck and kiss them all night, and her eyes were the most intense green, like they could see right through you.

I kept playing with my titties, sucking my own nipples, my hand slightly grazing around my wet pussy. She didn't move, just watched me. I stuck my finger deep inside of my pussy, it was so wet, so wanting. I began rocking back and forth, rubbing my clit as i ran my fingers deep inside of me. I realised I was moaning. This was so intense, being watched. It was as if she were fucking me with her eyes, yet she never moved. I saw fire poker that they used to push the rocks around, so I grabbed it and stuck the handle as far into my pussy as it would go, fucking myself with it as if my life depended upon it. I was humping the air like a wild woman, pinching my nipples with my other hand, fucking myself in front of a total stranger. I began to quiver, never stopped looking at her. All the while, she looked at me with her hand just lying on her pussy, only occasionally did it barely move. My pussy tightened up, I began to scream, as juices began squirting from my pussy all over the place. It was like fire rolling all throughout my body and right into my vagina. FUCK! FUCK!!! FUCKKKKK!!!!! I could barely move. It was like every bit of energy I had was drained completely out of me. I almost cried from the intensity of it all. I had never felt like that in my life. My pussy was still vibrating and I could hardly breathe. And then man walked in and set next to the green eyed beautiful woman, taking her hand from her mound, he began licking her fingers, they both looked at me and smiled .........


--Until next time--








~Mz_Erotic~






No comments: